Saturday, August 17, 2013

Rules and Procedures

2013-2014 School Year

Hello and Welcome to the new school year!  I hope to get to know you and your child very well during this time and look forward to all the learning that is going to occur.  First grade is an incredible year of academic growth.  It is exciting to be a part of.

In this post you will find a link to the rules and procedures.  I will be working hard with the students to establish these in the classroom in order to ensure a productive and safe learning environment.  In the next post, please find the related behavior intervention plan I will implement.  Working together with parents is highly valued.  If you have any suggestions or question please call the school after 2:30 PM or send me an email.

If the link below does not work, please, contact me and I will get you another copy.


2013-14 Rules and Procedures              


No comments:

Post a Comment